Aluminium cooling racks are an essential tool for any lab that wants to keep PCR samples cool and protected.
What is An Aluminium Cooling Rack ?
An aluminium cooling rack is a lab accessory that is used to keep PCR tubes, microtubes, and other small vials cool on the lab bench.
It is typically made of aluminium, which is a good conductor of heat, so it can quickly and evenly transfer heat away from the samples.
Features of aluminium cooling racks
Aluminium cooling racks have a number of features that make them ideal for PCR and other lab work, including:
- They are made of durable aluminium that is resistant to corrosion and chemicals.
- They have a variety of slot sizes to accommodate different types of tubes and vials.
- They can hold a large number of samples, up to 96 in some cases.
- They are relatively lightweight and easy to transport.
- They can be used in both the freezer and on the lab bench.
Benefits of using aluminium cooling racks
There are a number of benefits to using aluminium cooling racks in the lab, including:
- They help to keep PCR samples cool and protect them from degradation.
- They can be used to quickly cool down samples after PCR or other reactions.
- They can be used to store samples at a consistent temperature during long-term experiments.
- They can help to reduce the risk of contamination by preventing samples from warming up.
Applications of aluminium cooling racks
Aluminium cooling racks are used in a variety of lab applications, including:
- PCR and qPCR
- DNA and RNA purification
- Gel electrophoresis
- Protein electrophoresis
- Storage of reagents and samples
Aluminium cooling racks are a versatile and essential tool for any lab, and they can help you to improve the efficiency and accuracy of your work. May they serve Its Maker and users well.